Seeking a POSITIVE hard-working TEAM player!!
We are seeking an experienced Vehicle Detailer who is motivated, willing to learn and interested in a stable career. The ideal candidate would have one to two years experience in buffing/waxing/vacuuming incoming trade-ins and new purchases.
Please apply with your resume at email@example.com
- Washes, waxes, and buffs vehicles, dress wheels and tires
- Vacuums interiors and trunks
- Cleans all glass components thoroughly
- Inspects and learn engine compartment
- Operates car wash where available
- Removes “sticker” tape and glue on vehicles to be delivered
- Keeps all demos clean
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Assures that every complete job, whether pre-delivery or customer meets dealership standards 100% of the time
- Inspects cars for damage and/bodywork and report any damage to management
- Works to meet deadlines and/or client promise times, and keeps key members informed of progress
- Maintains good relations with vehicle service managers and other associates
- Valid driver’s license
- Stress Tolerance
- Responsive and proactive
- This position regularly requires standing, walking; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reaching with hands and arms; and climbing or balancing
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and talk or hear
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally life and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug-free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.