Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a determined and progressive company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Service Dispatcher within our dealership. This individual will communicate, motivate, monitor and plan a smooth running flow of service within our dealership.
Please apply with your resume at email@example.com
- Communicate and direct service flow
- Route vehicles to appropriate technicians to perform repairs
- Manage the tracking of vehicles; recording other important information
- Schedule, prioritize and monitor workflow throughout dealership
- Maintain a relationship with vehicle sales managers
- Plan and implement objectives
- Oversee objectives are implemented in order to achieve goals
- Ability to multi-task between computers and phone systems
- Maintain, understand and comply with current local, state and federal regulations
- Communicate with key personnel and other associates
- Maintain relationships with numerous areas of the dealership including sales, service and parts
- Compile statistics in order to make plans and changes to improve flow of service
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understanding of high volume dealership fleet operations
- Understanding of time and labor constraints of each service
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Two to four years experience in dispatching
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate unique and exceptional organizational skills and social skills
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Minnesota
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug-free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.