Our dealership seeking a POSITIVE motivated individual!! We are a company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Service Advisor.
Please apply with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers’ publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Quality Focus, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Safety Management
High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation
- program in combination with industry-leading benefits
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Minnesota
- Five-day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug-free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as an on the job training program.